Infomation about the conference and the host city
Learn more about
Gothenburg & West Sweden
Gothenburg is the most central metropolis location in Scandinavia on the West coast of Sweden which has one of the most beautiful archipelagos in the World. Gothenburg is home to many students, as the city includes the University of Gothenburg and Chalmers University of Technology. Volvo was founded in Gothenburg in 1927. The original, parent Volvo Group and the now separate Volvo Car Corporation are still headquartered on the island of Hisingen in the city. Other key companies are SKF and Astra Zeneca.
Gothenburg is served by Göteborg Landvetter Airport 30 km (19 mi) southeast of the city center. The city hosts some of the largest annual events in Scandinavia. .
May is one of the finest months to visit and enjoy Gothenburg as after a long Nordic winter the nature springs to life with a big impact and sets a positive ambience over the city. Gothenburg has approximately 580,000 in the urban area and about 1 million inhabitants in the metropolitan area. It is a thriving and bustling technology-rich city based on the universities and the number of companies that specialise within technology.
– First call for papers December 4, 2017
– Full paper, peer-reviewed, published in IEEE
– Technical papers, published in proceedings
– Early registration opens January 31, 2018
– Abstract deadline February 12, 2018
– Acceptance notice March 20, 2018
– Deadline for early registration March 31, 2018
– Camera ready papers April 13, 2018